Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Ron formerly VRSCA06
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2006 VRSCA. I just bought a braided stainless steel throttle/idle kit (PN#56611-04 for VRSCB). I didn't know there was a difference.:spank: I read the instructions. It said PN#56595-03A is designed for the VRSCA. Is there a difference between the two kits? What is the difference? Will the VRSCB kit work with the VRSCA? Any help would be great. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
4,061 Posts
I would guess the kit for B model wont be LONG enough for the A model....the A model has more pullback and rise in the bars,while the B model has less rise and pullback....there is always a chance it may reach,but If it were me Id return it for the proper part number.

dan

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
NOS-DAN said:
I would guess the kit for B model wont be LONG enough for the A model....the A model has more pullback and rise in the bars,while the B model has less rise and pullback....there is always a chance it may reach,but If it were me Id return it for the proper part number.

dan
+1, it may be close enough to work but double check for binding before riding.

·
Ron formerly VRSCA06
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ordered the VRSCA model kit

Thanks. I ordered the pn#56595-03A from Surdyke. When it gets here, I will have a set of cables for a B model lying around.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Whats the cost on those cables?

·
Ron formerly VRSCA06
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cost of Stainless Throttle/Idle Cable Kits

I ordered the VRSCA kit from Surdyke HD for $102.86 shipped. They should ship 7/9/07. The VRSCB kit I got on E-bay for $88.80 shipped from St Paul HD (seller name 651lance).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts