Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Well I finally got a motorcycle! Been wanting one for three years now. Picking it up someday next week. Its an 02 w/ a bunch of HD accessories an only 3200 miles. If anyone is interested in trading seats or know where I can buy the stock seat let me know. Also, it has screaming eagles pipes, kind of quiet..eventually wanna change them to rineharts. I will have some more posts soon, I know absolutly nothing about motorcycles except that fact it love to ride. But, fortunately I know enough motorcycle people who can help me in maintaining this machine.

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
Welcome!

·
Ricky Love MooreHead
1,440 Posts
:vrod: :welcome: :vrodforu: :welcome: Now u bad!!!!!!!

·
I FINALLY GOT BOOST!
3,944 Posts
:welcome: :vrodforu: :welcome:

·
Don't think, ride.
752 Posts
ALang800 said:

Well I finally got a motorcycle! Been wanting one for three years now. Picking it up someday next week. Its an 02 w/ a bunch of HD accessories an only 3200 miles. If anyone is interested in trading seats or know where I can buy the stock seat let me know. Also, it has screaming eagles pipes, kind of quiet..eventually wanna change them to rineharts. I will have some more posts soon, I know absolutly nothing about motorcycles except that fact it love to ride. But, fortunately I know enough motorcycle people who can help me in maintaining this machine.
Welcome friend, I too knew nothing about how to fix or maintain a motorcycle until I bought mine last year. Now, thanks to this forum, I am outta control with a garage full of tools and several big mods to my name...careful, it is a disease, but oh so gratifying.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Congrats!!! :D On your purchase!

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
Your pic is not working. You need to upload it and then insert a link to it.
I have a couple of stock seats if you will PM me with a pick of yours maybe an exchange could be worked out.

·
iTrader Technician
4,467 Posts
:vrodforu:

·
Banned
6,735 Posts
:vrodforu:
What seat do you have on it now? I've got a stock seat I'd be willing to trade.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts