Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
George
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

City Loses Two Heroes
Paul J. Cahill and Warren J. Payne, both from the West Roxbury Centre St. fire station, were killed in the line of duty last night, and 11 others were injured fighting a four-alarm blaze.

"This is a tough time for the Boston Fire Department," Commissioner Fraser said. "We are very thankful for the outgoing support the community and the nation have shown in the aftermath of this tragedy. We ask that your prayers are with the families of the fallen and those of the injured."

·
1130cc Mike
1,860 Posts
Yea, both had ties to the town next to me in Canton. A friend of my wife's knew both of them. Sad for the families and all involved, what a loss. That same station has lost four firefighters this year. Of the other two firefighters, one died of a heartattack, the other got taken out by a distracted mother in a minivan. Yep, he was on his motorcycle. I feel badly for those guys in that station, been a tragic year for them and the community. Best wishes to all.

·
Bike is for sale!
5,075 Posts
R.i.p.

·
Registered
634 Posts
R.I.P. Brothers.

·
Insane inda membrane
13,005 Posts
RIP :sad:

·
On Good Ol' Nbr7
7,267 Posts
Firefighters have always had my total respect.... running into a blaze when everyone else is going the opposite direction....

Rest in Peace....

HH

·
iTrader Technician
4,467 Posts
Rip

·
Jeff/Modistrator
6,136 Posts
HoldHard said:
Firefighters have always had my total respect.... running into a blaze when everyone else is going the opposite direction....

Rest in Peace....

HH

I've always thought the exact same thing. It takes some huge nads to run into a blazing place that others are runnin out of!
Sorry to hear of that communities loss.

·
Registered Idiot
5,461 Posts
God watch over and protect all of our public sevrvants as they protect us. Firefighters, police, soldiers...heros all

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
R.I.P My Brothers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts