Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally installed the second tank take a look. Anyone installing this system I have some installation tips.

Attachments

·
White is Faster :D
1,704 Posts
nice...tons of sprayn for you...

I have to say its funny to have dual bottle performance on a bike with a windsheild and luv-seat. Best of both worlds, comfort for the highway and launch power to make the 2up mess their pants.

and yes that is Boss Noss envy talking. :broke:

·
Tribal Blades
110 Posts
What size shot did you go for? I did the 40HP shot with dual bottles and now wish I had opted for the 50HP shot. Still, I am happy with it. It's a well engineered kit.

Have fun with it!

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

tapman22 said:
What size shot did you go for? I did the 40HP shot with dual bottles and now wish I had opted for the 50HP shot. Still, I am happy with it. It's a well engineered kit.

Have fun with it!
I also went with the 40hp shot which is just fine with me.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Where did you get the bottles? I'm going to put a 50 shot on my bike and and going with the same bottle setup. Doing a paint job and want to incorporate the bottles into that also.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BOSS-NOSS.com

COVROD said:
Where did you get the bottles? I'm going to put a 50 shot on my bike and and going with the same bottle setup. Doing a paint job and want to incorporate the bottles into that also.
BOSS-NOSS.com

·
Registered
25 Posts
Boss Noss

tapman22 said:

Have fun with it!
We have 10 through 60 shot nozzles for you anytime you want them. Just give us a call and we'll get them out to you faaast!

Happy spraying!

Randy Schwind, National Sales Manager
BOSS NOSS

317-622-1835

[email protected]s-noss.com

·
Banned
579 Posts
mmmkay, someone go to the Classifieds Section and by my Camaro, so I can get the Boss Noss set up. This is something I've wanted to do since I got the bike, and now I hate that I don't have it yet. Thanks a lot ndfspd.

·
Kicking cancer's ass
969 Posts
:notworth: :notworth:

·
Sua Sponte
1,560 Posts
I dont have Boss-Noss but twin tank is the only way I would go. Very nice set-up. I am jealous though of the size of your bottles. My little 10 ouncers just dont last long enough......

1 - 14 of 14 Posts