Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I'm selling my Boss Noss kit, as I'm selling the bike.

Obviously, it's setup for a VRSC, so it's everything you need to plug in and go.

50hp shots. Everything included. I had it dynoed and got 47hp out of the 50hp shots. It really works. My bike, with no engine mods dynoed 167hp/121tq.

This is a great, easy to install, super-reliable kit. There's a switch that turns the hurn into the N02 button.

I paid $1,500 for the kit new. Other than being a little dirty, it's in the exact same condition I bought it in. The two bottles hold a ton of N02: I could run the strip all night.

This is the controller, this is everything you need.

I'm asking $1,250. It's barely used. I ran the bike on the strip consistently two summers ago, and since, my bike has been a commuter (no strip nearby). You're getting an essentially new system. If you think that's high, make me an offer.

Getting rid of the bike, gotta sell it.

·
Banned
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Banned
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how much for the bike and NOS kit still installed
Sorry for the late Response.

I was asking $14,000, but I can move a little. You figure about $1,200 for the system, and $12,800 for the bike (that's just believe KBB). That seems like a fair starting place.

It could also be about $3000 cash, and you could pickup the last two years of payments.

PM me if you're serious, I don't want to be wheeling and dealing in public.

I'd prefer to keep it all together, just because there's so much time and money (dyno, install, exe.) that goes down the drain if I pull it apart. Not
that I think I can get all that money back. I'd just rather not see it all vanish.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts