Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son turned eighteen so it was time to get another bike after a sixteen year hiatus.I purchased a 03 v-rod which was one of the best things I've ever done.I put on a set of v-mod pipes,se air filter and a harley download.A 28 tooth pulleyand power commander are on the way.Can't wait until spring its still a little snowy up here in Western Canada.Again its good to be back "BORN AGAIN".

p.s " Only a biker knows why why a dog sticks his head out of a cars window"

Regards Conan........(Doug)

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Welcome conan, glad to have you here on the site with us.

Max

·
Craig Fehr
2,506 Posts
Hi Doug. Welcome to the forum.
What part of Western Canada are you from? I'm from Okotoks/Calgary.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
fehrc said:
Hi Doug. Welcome to the forum.
What part of Western Canada are you from? I'm from Okotoks/Calgary.
Hey Craig, Born and raised Edmontonion.I had a couple of good rides down to Rimby,drayton valley,Rockymountain House area last year the foothills are great to ride in.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Frank Storms said:
conan

:vrodforu: Glad you joined us. You will not meet a better group of people/V-Roders. Hope to hear from you often. :cheers:
Thanks Frank, I don't doubt it for a minute.Just ordered a 28 tooth pulley,did you have any difficulty installing yours? :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Val said:
welcome, Conan! glad you found the forums. any pics for us?
Hi Val,I see you have alot of interests so what kind of pics would you like?Then I'll have to figure out how to post pictures. :cheers:

·
2,552 Posts
conan said:
Thanks Frank, I don't doubt it for a minute.Just ordered a 28 tooth pulley,did you have any difficulty installing yours? :cheers: :cheers:

conan,

No difficulty at all. Very simple. You will love the 28 tooth pulley. It will be a new bike.

Frank

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
:vrodforu: :kaz:

·
Craig Fehr
2,506 Posts
The Rocky Mountain House area is nice - let me know if and when you go next. Or if you make it out to the foothills in my area - would be great to meet you for a ride.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Conan - Welcome to a great forum. I have an '03 with the same basic mods. I would also recommend going topless (breather box cover off, dry conditions only). Most of us have noticed a little extra hp. Ride safe
Bagman

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bagman said:
Conan - Welcome to a great forum. I have an '03 with the same basic mods. I would also recommend going topless (breather box cover off, dry conditions only). Most of us have noticed a little extra hp. Ride safe
Bagman
Thanks Bagman,the cover is off already i'm just waiting for the snow to leave and I'll check it out.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
fehrc said:
The Rocky Mountain House area is nice - let me know if and when you go next. Or if you make it out to the foothills in my area - would be great to meet you for a ride.
Sounds like a plan keep in touch

1 - 17 of 17 Posts