Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where one would find the technical specifications of the bolts for a VROD? Specifically, I'm looking for the spec's on the axel holder screw, Tree pinch bolts & the bolts for the front fender (the ones that connect the fender bracket to the sliders).

I bought these bolts (in chrome) at the local HD shop this morning only to get back and see the threading doesn't match up. Now I have to go back and I want to make sure I don't do that again.

I have a manual, but I can't find it anywhere in there.

Thanks in advance.

-g

·
Registered
519 Posts
gindria said:
Does anyone know where one would find the technical specifications of the bolts for a VROD? Specifically, I'm looking for the spec's on the axel holder screw, Tree pinch bolts & the bolts for the front fender (the ones that connect the fender bracket to the sliders).

I broght some bolts to the local HD shop this morning only to get back and see the threading doesn't match up. Now I have to go back and I want to make sure I don't do that again.

I have a manual, but I can't find it anywhere in there.

Thanks in advance.

-g
I have all those bolts sitting in a box if you live nearby...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have all those bolts sitting in a box if you live nearby...
That's awefully cool of you, but I live in Norcal, so I don't think that would work too well. I also updated my post to specifiy I am swapping them out for chrome.

-g

·
Premium Member
6,248 Posts
gindria said:
...Specifically, I'm looking for the spec's on the axel holder screw, Tree pinch bolts & the bolts for the front fender (the ones that connect the fender bracket to the sliders). ...
Not sure what V-Rod you have but for a VRSCA the items are
axle pinch bolts: 46520-01, M8 X 1.25 X 8 X 27 LG. socket hd.
triple tree pinch bolt: 3703M, M10 X 1.5 X 30 LG. hex socket hd.
fender bracket screw: 3709M, M8 X 1.25 X 20 LG. hex socket hd.

This info is from back of parts catalog.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts