Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Pro Street
07 VRSCSE
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a complete set of custom painted tins for sale. Blue and silver, air box, radiator covers, frame fillers front fender and rear fender to cover a 240 tire. The wide rear fender will fit most V-rods including my 03 VRSCA which I was running it on. Paint is near perfect. I thought the paint work was custom OEM HD when I first saw it because I owned a 83 HD FXRS and a HD Deuce, both were painted the same indigo blue and pewter.
I would like $600. Including shipping within US.
If the set doesn't go here it will go to eBay.

Attachments

·
Pro Street
07 VRSCSE
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tins Sold!

I have a complete set of custom painted tins for sale. Blue and silver, air box, radiator covers, frame fillers front fender and rear fender to cover a 240 tire. The wide rear fender will fit most V-rods including my 03 VRSCA which I was running it on. Paint is near perfect. I thought the paint work was custom OEM HD when I first saw it because I owned a 83 HD FXRS and a HD Deuce, both were painted the same indigo blue and pewter.
I would like $600. Including shipping within US.
If the set doesn't go here it will go to eBay.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.