Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
pulled up to boswells here in nashville at about 4000 rpms. turned off vinnie. got ready to go inside. guy says vinnie sounds good. talked for awhile. another guy comes running(!) out of boswells. says "that is the best sounding vrod ive ever heard!" i never knew a vrod could sound like that!!"just in passing i have the tabs "straight cuts" with the tabs fueler. also running baffles (tis to laugh at how little they baffle). :dance: :dance:

·
ICON Clad Youth
140 Posts
Sounds great to me. I'm about to get the same pipes, but I'm thinking about going with a power commander instead.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the only reason i went with the tabs fueler is that it was designed to go with the tabs. im not a wrench at all. so i thought that since this fueler is specifically designe to go with the tabs i would feel more comfy

·
Registered
8 Posts
yeah, i'm going with the complete tab setup too, they also have the air filter... advantage is they have ran over 200 dyno's with the setup! glad to hear that the baffles are not to suppressive... that's what i've been waiting to hear before i order. thanks for the info man!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ty. now i did notice that certain airheads with drag pipes would drowned me out but asise from that the sound is great, yes i do have the tabs (kand n) filter

1 - 8 of 8 Posts