·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any Blue Knights in this forum?

·
Registered
305 Posts
I think there are a few of us. I saw one other poster a couple of weeks back but didn't catch who it was.

Dan

·
Vulture V-Rod
30 Posts
Hay there Blue Knight. This is Mike Hart Vice President of Virginia 3 and the Mason Dixon Conference International Rep. Glad to hear from a brother on this forum. I have been reading this forum for a few weeks to get a feel for the V-Rod and any of the the problems that may be associated with them. I have been riding Harleys for 25+ years and up til July of '02 I had a '97 POS Ultra. Man I had so many problems with it, it wasen't funny. Finally after 4 top ends, 2 clutches, several stators, a transmission and untold electrical falts I had to sell it. I test rode a Honda 1800 Gold wing and bought it the next day. 34K miles later I haven't had a bit of problems, but I still miss my HD. I have a Buell but it is time to change to a cruiser so the V-Rod was the logical choice. The performance equals the Wing and the look is awesum. Hopefully by the end of the summer the 2005's will be out and I can order a new V-rod for Spring.

Ride safe, ride often and Ride With Pride. Maybe we can meet face to face at Convention in two weeks.

Mike.....

Vulture V-Rod :kaz:

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
14,572 Posts
I know a friend of my cousin, here in Michigan.... rides a V-rod and is either a Blue Knight or becoming one soon. His name is Mike, and the next time I see him I'm gonna plug this forum.

It's always NICE ridin' with someone who can play "show-and-tell" if we ever get stopped for speeding.... not that I speed or anything like that!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts