Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey bros I have had my 2015 muscle supercharged it’s blowen up twice 2nd time I lowered compression was all done in shop still blows up I’m rebuilding myself this time is there any tips or must dos when charging it’s a tts cheers

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
Hey bros I have had my 2015 muscle supercharged it’s blowen up twice 2nd time I lowered compression was all done in shop still blows up I’m rebuilding myself this time is there any tips or must dos when charging it’s a tts cheers
Stating what exactly failed might help. Blown up is pretty vague.
Ron

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1st time I take was full of the supercharger oil it lifted both heads to high compression maybe?? Was 164atw 2nd time I think it has done crank bearing on rear cylinder motor is tight on every2nd revolution I think it leaned out from a shit tune it had low comp pistons head studs done after it blew up 1st time , can these motors handle the chargers with the right tune or am I wasting my time ....cheers

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All work was done by a shop and he wants nothing to do with me he recommended I take bike to a tuner after run in I take it to where he said then he blames him when it blows up 2nd time ,300miles bang 2nd time 700miles

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
they can handle boost very well you have a shit mechanic
my bike makes over 300hp
stock motor can handle 230hp you need to find someone who actually knows vrods

·
Asatruar
2,965 Posts
You were able to decipher that mess? :D

Actually, I mostly understood him; his post (and screen name) makes me think English is not his first language.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts