Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Departed the Fix.
5,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is probably a reach for this section, but I thought someone might be interested. This is a "reproduction" blood chit (don't let anyone fool you-- the real ones are Controlled Items and do NOT look like this any more-- we have to sign them in and out when we fly downrange) that I picked up somewhere in the world. A lot of pilots sew them in the back of their flight jackets. I've had this one forever, already have one in my flight jacket, and thought someone might think this was kind of cool to put in their riding jacket.

I think I paid $20-25 for it, so $10 shipped.

PS: Mod's-- if this is too much of a stretch (well, it kind of sort of goes in a leather jacket which is riding gear which is used on a motorcycle), please delete the thread-- I don't want to offend, just don't know what to do with this and thought another forum member might think it was cool.

R.

Attachments

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
that is pretty cool!

·
Been there done that
1,527 Posts
been there done that got the t-shirt.

HEY!!! I'm USAFret and I appericate you sharing with us whats still out the in the TDY world. miss my C130s 5,800 hours flt time. curley FLT ENG.

Attachments

·
Departed the Fix.
5,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sold, shipped, sent.

Somalia vacation, huh?

Been there, done that.

Kind of fun to go bombing in towards the airfield at 1000' and 300 knots in a C-5.

Cheers!

Rod

·
Been there done that
1,527 Posts
It was more fun on the ground un loading the C130s with all those people carrying AK-47s in the cargo compartment and orders not to let the plane get high jacked. We were unarmed ,the red cross was running the show and would not allow air crew to carry weapons. thats a FACT, I was there twice. I think most of the food went to the technicals. as the criminals were called. then came Black Hawk down. We never learn. curley

·
Registered
527 Posts
Cool...we didn't see things like this in the submarine fleet...:rofl2:

·
Kiss the Ring
2,203 Posts
Funny it mentions communism.. Shows it's not a "current" item. That part was also left out in the french translation.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts