Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a search and can't find anything related so here goes. I have a 2014 VRod Muscle, has a PCV and AutoTune. After I installed everything, downloaded the map and rode a bit, I noticed that when I put on my left blinker it blinks rapidly as if a bulb was out, along with the "red key" lit up on the gauges. So to make it go away while riding, I keep pushing the blinker button on and off and eventually it goes back to normal. However, after a little while it will do it again. This happened after the AutoTune was installed, with just the PCV it never happened. The only thing I can think of is the AutoTune plugs into the diagnostics port on the right side of the air cleaner so maybe its throwing some error message of low voltage to the blinker relay. I don't know if this is a common problem, maybe an update I need to do to the software for the AutoTune. Any advice would be great. Thanks for listening.

·
Premium Member
11,390 Posts
Remove the PCV and autotune and see if it still fails.
If yes then pull the diagnostic codes and see what that tells you. How to do that is somewhere on this forum if you do not know how.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts