Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All. Im new to this sight and have a vrod muscle 2015. Would like to know if anyone recommend a blind spot sensor for the vrod muscle. I need it to have an indicator and sound attached to it so I can protect both blind spots like a car monitor indicator. I have seen a couple online but not sure which one is recommended for my bike.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Hmmmm. There’s a thought. Guess I’ve never looked for a kit to fit a bike so I’m not familiar. In the automotive world, they are sonar sensors- the little plastic disc you see in the bumper covers (in some cases data is combined with the side view camera) But would love to know if anyone developed something for bikes. Please post a link

·
-MIG
Delilah, my '16 Muscle & Fiona, my '14 Triumph Rocket III Touring
210 Posts
Hmmm indeed. I've never considered one for a motorcycle...
-MIG

·
-MIG
Delilah, my '16 Muscle & Fiona, my '14 Triumph Rocket III Touring
210 Posts
forget group riding, alarm going off the whole time ............
Yea... agreed. To me there's little need as you don't have a roof or pillars in your way... and you're always looking and I just turn my head...
-MIG

·
Registered
969 Posts
So…. Just read my latest issue of American Motorcyclist. As it turns out, there is an article on this very topic. Seems as though Bosch is working on (and some manufacturers have already adopted) systems exactly like this. Blind spot monitoring and adaptive cruise for example. An interesting topic for sure… seems I have been educated.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hi All. Im new to this sight and have a vrod muscle 2015. Would like to know if anyone recommend a blind spot sensor for the vrod muscle. I need it to have an indicator and sound attached to it so I can protect both blind spots like a car monitor indicator. I have seen a couple online but not sure which one is recommended for my bike.

I switch to a pullback style bar that pulls my arms in and pushes the mirrors out. I can finally see behind me! Probably not an option with the Muscle's risers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know the older riders will not understand the need but how many down riders wish they had an early warning sound or blink that deterred their last move. I know this is foreign but Japan and China has already embraced it. MICROWAVE TECHNOLOGY. I just found a couple of videos that would blow your mind. Keep your head in the game a stay on both wheels.

·
Registered
663 Posts
I know the older riders will not understand the need but how many down riders wish they had an early warning sound or blink that deterred their last move.
Wow, he just called us "old"............ I have no idea how we got to be this "old" without all the safety features they are charging us extra for........ some would say it's "natural selection" .......... well, if China has embraced it then it must be good :rolleyes:
Keep your head in the game a stay on both wheels.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts