Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have tried to search but I cant find what Im looking for. i have the two tone 2003 and was thinking of putting black wheels on it. Has anyone seen one like this or have a pic of that color scheme or any with black wheels. Thanks

Adam

·
Registered
110 Posts
h2ov, what wheels are they? Is that a 240 I see there?
I like em, i like em allllot. lol.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the offers guys I am thinking about trying to get the black 5 spokes from the 08 night rod. I just want to get an idea of what it will look like. I have chrome stockers now and definatley want something different.

·
2" of dangling death
10,933 Posts
i could powder coat what ever you find

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts

·
myvrodrocks
6,021 Posts
Biker Bill said:
Damn it there are those Marchesini wheels again!!!:spank: :spank: :spank: Someone buy them and get em' off the forums!! I'm going nuts lookin' at em':broke: :broke:

How about joining the GB? That will get them gone faster :stilpoke:

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
myvrodrocks said:
How about joining the GB? That will get them gone faster :stilpoke:
I'd love too. Maybe,you could help me? :D

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
Fletch said:
Maybe you should take a look at your avatar . . .
Whats wrong with my avatar?? Cuppy loves it!!:D

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
I am going with BST Carbon Wheels. Just trying to work out the logistics with the set-up that I currently have, shims, spacing etc. I do not want to be w/out my bike. Just did 6 wks in prime riding time w/ the bike in parts.

·
Registered
494 Posts
h2oV said:
I am going with BST Carbon Wheels. Just trying to work out the logistics with the set-up that I currently have, shims, spacing etc. I do not want to be w/out my bike. Just did 6 wks in prime riding time w/ the bike in parts.
Like these?

Attachments

·
Registered
494 Posts
Biker Bill said:
Whats wrong with my avatar?? Cuppy loves it!!:D
Oh, it just reminds me of the reponse I usually get when I'm trying to get something for nothing . . .
It's a very nice avatar!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts