1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Supertrapp Fatshots with open end racing discs $175+s/h

Pics attached.
Sounds Clip: http://youtu.be/os08V2VHT-8?hd=1
Shipped via FedEx(have nice discount with them).
Payment: Paypal, gifted as friend to avoid fees. Or you can pay the fees and we will do it the other way.

PM me if you want them.

More details:

Bought the bike(2008) with this exhuast on it, it sounds good for a cheap price. MSRP is $598.95. These pipes do not require a dyno pull/fuel tuner. One or two minor nicks but they are so minor even pictures can't capture them..just rocks bouncing up off the road I guess.

Missing 1 or 2 bolts, can be replaced at local hardware store but not necessary(you can see that from the rear 3rd picture).

The previous owner did not find it necessary to run the discs/closed as he was going for sound(slightly louder as sound isn't dampened by so he tossed the extra discs). Running open end racing caps is equivalent to running 10-12 discs/closed end cap. The pipe can really bark on the highway when you hammer it :p

I just wanted a different look for my bike and that is why I decided to change it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Man am I gonna have to keep these?

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BUMP it up.

·
Registered
145 Posts
A perfect set with the 12 discs and no nicks goes for around 200 shipped. You can search the sales forum and see. With your condition you might have to adjust your price to get some interest

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
To the top! Lowered price.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm not sure, 2003 vrsca? Best bet is to post in the bike section see if people have done it before or if its possible.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ttt

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've had these sitting here over a month in prime riding season, nobody have stockers lookin for a cheap upgrade?

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
175 plus whatever actual shipping is

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Btt!

·