Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
(.)(.)Modster(.)(.)
7,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a set of black stealth Galfer front rotors and brake pads for the front which I used for maybe 50 miles. They retail for like $270 each with the pads being like another 50 bucks.

I'd be happy with $350 shipping included, this is less than the retail of the silver ones (which retail for $460 + pads + shipping), and close to HALF of the new black ones. Just so you know the black coating came off for the most part on the rotor/pad contact surface, but they stayed black in the center portion, so they are really more of a two tone after using them for a bit.

This is for a set of 2 rotors for the front and for the brake pads which are advised to be used with them, they fit the newer Brembo style brakes, not sure if they fit any of the older ones.

Attachments

·
(.)(.)Modster(.)(.)
7,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
still here

·
Karl-60DegreeCycles
432 Posts
buy them karl, they look sweet
Lol lou, the only problem is I can't use them if I do my 300 conversion. Decisions decisions. I just wish someone would make a good looking rear fender to hug my 260. It would make my life soooo much easier.

·
(.)(.)Modster(.)(.)
7,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just wish someone would make a good looking rear fender to hug my 260. It would make my life soooo much easier.
I'll probably be selling mine fairly soon, planning on going in a different direction:

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
he has an 08

1 - 12 of 12 Posts