Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone been able to find somewher that sells black rotors?:banghead: :lamer:

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
Can't really see the point if you were to stay completely stock. There really is not much to the stock rotors other than the pad surface area and mounting tabs. If you go with aftermarket wheels then you could do what I did and get Hogpro rotor adaptors and have them powdercoated black. If you decide to do that let me know, mine are for sale.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Black Rotors Coming!

Lyndall Racing has finally answered my plea to make a floating rotor for the V-Rod! It's is coming next month, and I have dibs on the first 50 sets, I"ll be offering a group buy and will let you know!
They are Black Rotors made from their special Carbon Composite Material that is 20% better braking, 50% lighter than stock and has a LIFETIME Warrantee!! No brake dust, No squeeking!
Pricey but you'll never need another Rotor again, no warping, no blueing and they are the State of the Art in Brakes!
Here's some more info on them, and pic's of the HD Rotors, you can choose your style of carrier, button colors, and rotor color silver or black! These only fit NON V-Rod wheels for now! http://www.grcustoms.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=1_8&products_id=50
Thanks!

GR

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts