Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
VA Beach
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rizoma bars (black) with accessories for bar-end mirrors. Mirror setup never used. Included are shortened custom throttle cables for a cleaned look. Also included is a spacer to heighten the bar. The shortened cables will also avoid any bunching and binding. I love these bars but I'm going with a less aggressive look. To be honest I'm getting too old to be hanging over the front of my bike. The bars alone sell for over $650 new. Selling for $450 plus shipping to the lower 48. SOLD

Kosman widened stock wheel. Clean, has a few very minor dings. Keep in mind you just can't mount the rim and go. You need an axle and axle spacers from Jerry @ Hogpro. However a 240 kit will have the required axle and spacers. You will need a spacer that fits next to the rear pulley. I bought my spacer from Sandy @ Kosman for around $100. Bought the wheel for $600 will sell for $400 plus shipping to the lower 48. SOLD

Attachments

·
Registered
627 Posts
This info might help your sale. You don't have to have new spacers and axle to run the widened rear wheel. You can run stock spacers and a narrowed pulley and belt with slight clearancing on the stock swingarm. Just thought I would throw that in for your potential buyers.

Good luck with the sale.

·
gRRR
239 Posts
PM sent on handlebars

1 - 11 of 11 Posts