Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

241 - 260 of 286 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nice! Thanks for the follow up Nubz it's greatly appreciated. I guess I'll be headed to my local Harley and ordering these parts this week sometime. Thanks again!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Definately want to do this mod but I already have the DDMtuning HID kit for my single bulb. Anyone know if it is compatible or will I need to get a new HiD kit for the two bulb setup?

·
Registered
55 Posts
I want to do this mod I have an 09. I read no problems but since zanottis is out of business where does every recommend I order from.

thanks for your help

·
Registered
336 Posts
Just a heads up I just ordered the parts from new castle, everything except the mounting bracket it all came to 160 including shipping. They wanted 133 for the bracket and I found one on ebay for 50 so I ordered that one. My total for everything was 215 shipped. On a side note everything except 2 of the bolts was on back order at new castle but they said it will only take 3 to 5 days before it ships to me. Not too bad I also have my vivid black dx headlight for sale if anyone is interested.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
77 Posts
LOOKS great but dont know how

I have been reading all the comments’ and I am really interested in doing the same with 2009 NRS , but I am confused how much will it coast and from were exactly ( web and parts# )thanks

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hey all new member here. Question, I just ordered from my local dealer part# 69873-07A. Cost was $193.00. Anyone know if this is everything I need for the mod?

·
Registered
45 Posts
That is just the headlight assembly and bulbs. You will also need the mounting bracket to attach it to your triple trees and the proper bolts and the wiring harness. These are listed in the first post in this thread. The only problem is that the mounting bracket from Harley is almost triple the cost now. You might want to try eBay for one.

·
Registered
48 Posts
That is just the headlight assembly and bulbs. You will also need the mounting bracket to attach it to your triple trees and the proper bolts and the wiring harness. These are listed in the first post in this thread. The only problem is that the mounting bracket from Harley is almost triple the cost now. You might want to try eBay for one.
Thanks das, f them another $160 plus, I canceled the order. Looks like I'm gonna just lower the clam shell and add drag bars.

241 - 260 of 286 Posts