looks good! a lot more comfortable to.

·
Registered
597 Posts
me too, side shot please.

·
Registered
171 Posts
The black looks good, however, why did you change out? I have thought of changing my stock DX bars to black and I like the look. But I would not change the shape.

·
Made in Ceylon
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
keebie said:
nice tv i got the same one!
After 3 years that TV dead, when I turn it on, the power shuts off in about 30 seconds. need to fix that.

·
Registered
479 Posts
COLOMBO said:
After 3 years that TV dead, when I turn it on, the power shuts off in about 30 seconds. need to fix that.
i had that same issue, but it was under warranty, tv repair guy came and fixed i and brought it back a while later. dunno what was wrong but its worked ever since.

nice mid controls, i saw some on a dx before that looked horrible, big hideous bar on the right side.

·
Made in Ceylon
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
TV warranty expired 3 months before it died.:banghead:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi
they look great, how is the setup as far as sitting postion. the grips look to be more to the rear instead of forward. I wanted to put mini ape hangers on my old O2 vrod, but i traded it in for the 07 special LOVE IT (chrome hater) anyway i am just looking to raise and more the grips back a little. thanks for any info

·
Made in Ceylon
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
haggen29 said:
Hi
they look great, how is the setup as far as sitting postion. the grips look to be more to the rear instead of forward. I wanted to put mini ape hangers on my old O2 vrod, but i traded it in for the 07 special LOVE IT (chrome hater) anyway i am just looking to raise and more the grips back a little. thanks for any info
It is more comfy than old clam Poisson(more support for backbone). If you go back, you may have to change brake line.(even other cables.)

·
1%er forever
43 Posts
They look great AND comfortable. I'll be installing them ASAP. I see you have mid controls installed. Are the they "D" items? If not what are they? Thanks!

·
Made in Ceylon
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes, they are vrscd parts. bought from forum member.

·
l337ub3rn00b
227 Posts
Hey, I'm glad you shared the info. I was contemplating putting on A bars on the bike but was wondering if there were other options that would fit nicely, look decent, and allow me to sit back a little more. Thanks for sharing!

1 - 20 of 112 Posts