Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Chad 02 V-ROD
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have all these single line black marks in my driveway don't how they got there but it sure is fun. Gotta stop before I have to buy a 200 tire. :angeldev: :angeldev:

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
I went through our shop one day and left one from one end to the other about 200ft on a painted floor, blamed it on a sticky clutch lever. :)

·
Chad 02 V-ROD
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shawn Nelson said:
I have yet to burn my tire, are you reving to 5500 then dumping it?..both feet on the ground ?
Just leave your feet down lean forword and let her rip you don't even have to think about 5500 to break the tire loose you ride a V-ROD mann :dance:

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Shawn when I did mine I was rolling about 15 miles per hour and double clutched it and gave it maybe 4k rpm and dropped it. Painted floors give no traction at all but make the best canvas for such a work of art.

·
Metal Guitarist
5,201 Posts
hahaha, i am going to have to try that !
it was easy on my other bikes (sportbikes) but the V-rod is heavier and i would die if i laid her over.

·
4,638 Posts
Max said:
I went through our shop one day and left one from one end to the other about 200ft on a painted floor, blamed it on a sticky clutch lever. :)
:chair: :chair: :moped: :moped:

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
I just replaced my rear 240Tire at 2140miles indicated"Chain ConVertion"! :kaz: I can do some pretty insane Burn Outs!! :eek:

·
The Heavycycles Guy
6,785 Posts
I found that freshly sealed parking lots at harley dealers that are closed on Sundays after you rode 50 miles to get to make really good canvases for smokey burnouts. :diablo:

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Don't try this at home kids.

Attachments

·
SNAFU
13,094 Posts
He almost added some more red paint on the right side from that SUV in the next driveway ;)

BTW, my wife says she smokes the tires on my Lightning much better that that :hmm: :hmm: :spank:

;) ;) ;)

·
4,638 Posts
mjw930 said:
He almost added some more red paint on the right side from that SUV in the next driveway ;)

BTW, my wife says she smokes the tires on my Lightning much better that that :hmm: :hmm: :spank:

;) ;) ;)
And I bet he changed his underware right away......

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Please fellas!Remeber I do have track wheelies and Never Lift! :alien: Thats Nothing! :kaz:

·
SNAFU
13,094 Posts
Super Kaz said:
Please fellas!Remeber I do have track wheelies and Never Lift! :alien: Thats Nothing! :kaz:
Just pulling your chain ;) It was cool IMHO. BTW, what pipe was on the bike when you made that video?

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
mjw930 said:
Just pulling your chain ;) It was cool IMHO. BTW, what pipe was on the bike when you made that video?
ST's! :kaz:

·
The Heavycycles Guy
6,785 Posts
Kaz's bikes have a magnetic-like attraction to his neighbors' yards. :hidesbeh:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts