thanks
Ty

Pm if you need anythinG!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe it will but I will check around to make sure. If any1 is well versed on the subject please post.

Thanks
Ty

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am going to take some now. will post in a min.
sorry for the weight, My bday was the 3rd so alcohol was ritually poured down my throat for the past week.

·
She f...in Hates me!
800 Posts
I believe it will but I will check around to make sure. If any1 is well versed on the subject please post.

Thanks
Ty
Hey TY your missing the right and left side mounting brackets for attaching the foot pegs to the bike and also the rider clevis for the left side. If any body needs some pictures or part #s of the missing stuff post questions here or pm me. I swapped out my mids last winter and took pics of the stuff. Steve

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Steve much appreciated. and Yeah I believe u need the right frame rail unless I dont know somethin some1 else does.

·
She f...in Hates me!
800 Posts
Mid controls mounting requirments

Here are a few pics I took of some parts and the attaching point required. The one pic of the right side is a little blurry but you can see the engine mount / foot peg mount and its location in relation to the stock 06 VRSCD exhaust. Going out for some adult beverages now!:D:D

Attachments

·
She f...in Hates me!
800 Posts
Thanks Steve much appreciated. and Yeah I believe u need the right frame rail unless I dont know somethin some1 else does.
You don't need the right frame rail to go to mids but the person installing mids might want to sell there forwards and then it is needed!

·
She f...in Hates me!
800 Posts
One last thing! Man am I getting thirsty!! The right side engine mount / foot peg bracket is very expensive.:hidesbeh: $155.00 new on line at ronnies in mass I just looked it up!

·
She f...in Hates me!
800 Posts
1 - 20 of 45 Posts