Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Road Rod conversion was suspended for 900 mile trip through Blue Ridge with brothers.
Love the corbin seat and hard bags got 90% parts for Road Rod conversion. I still want to be able to go stealth without bags and fairing and believe it can be easily accomplished. Does anyone know if /where to get a stock electrical connector for the head light harness? Im going to fabricate my own harness, already have high temp connectors for lamps I need the other connector. ( I want to keep connectors stock so I can convert by back and fourth ( Bipolar )

Also what gauges are folks using I want a clock oil pressure and water temp. Any suggestions for 4th hole?

·
Dtown's Mobile Tech.
901 Posts
For the headlight connection I just ordered the stock Harley end and pins for back a little further on the wire, and made my own form that. As far as gauges I went with oil temp, water temp, volt and oil pressure. Also I went with a cheap route from ebay at about $25 a piece if I were you I'd go with a better quality gauge as mine lasted about 6 months before we had issues, some led's out so making hard to read, the oil pressure sensor leaks oil so i removed it. You can buy autometer or ever dakota digital guages for about $80 each and they will last.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks did a search found part # connector 466997 & pins 467011, for harness connection.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts