Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Dylan454
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I accidently bought two of these shells.

P/N 67704-03

$200.00 Shipped CONUS

Attachments

·
LOS ANGELES
1,755 Posts
Can you buy the rubber o-ring separately from the dealer?

·
Dylan454
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can you buy the rubber o-ring separately from the dealer?
No, I tried just to make it a complete kit again. You can pick one up at any auto store its a pretty generic o-ring.

I just got lazy after going to the dealer and them not having it since it wasn't needed for my bike.

·
RFFR
2,717 Posts
I will take it if it is still available....

·
Dylan454
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got an O-ring for it.

·
Dylan454
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still for sale

·
Registered
145 Posts
i am interested in this but i have a couple of questions because i have never done this type of mod before.
don't know if you will know the answers but here goes anyway -
to make the complete swap from an '04 stock headlight to the billet headlight is everything there or would i need to get more parts?
also would i need to cut any wires or would i just plug my stock bulb into the billet housing?

·
Dylan454
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You'd need p/n 68211-05 which is the installation bracket, and p/n 68297-05 wich is the optics that fit into the bucket unless you have a B model then your fine.

You won't have to cut wires, but they give you new connectors your'll just have to sway them into a new connector thats provided.

I use www.LSHD1.com to buy all my parts there running a sale on shipping right now and everything is 20% off MSRP on HD parts all the time. If you don't live in IL you don't have to pay sales tax either. The two parts on LSHD1 are (99.96+71.96=171.92) they have flat shipping of $9.99 on anything under $250 right now and free for anything over.

It's a great mod, It's one of my favorites on my bike. Helps set it apart from the other V-rods.

·
Registered
145 Posts
thanks for the info.
i was expecting to get some money earlier tonight but found out that i won't have the funds until at least next wed. :broke: :soapbox:

when i get the that all straightened out i will check back to see if you sold it or not.

·
Dylan454
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
still for sale had offers, but never got the money

·
Registered
145 Posts
thanks man. great meeting and talking with you. you should submit your ride for a bike of the month. that thing looked sweet.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts