Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We have a deal with HolyMoto for ten of these in 7072 billet. Price is 316 E or $375 shipped. These fit all year Vrod and are lighter & stronger. If you ever thought about wanting one, get it NOW. We are getting this to keep the new CNC running at capacity. Sign up now by posting here, when we get the 10 committed we can pay & he'll do the run. I'm number 1

Attachments

·
Registered
382 Posts
We have a deal with HolyMoto for ten of these in 7072 billet. Price is 316 E or $375 shipped. These fit all year Vrod and are lighter & stronger. If you ever thought about wanting one, get it NOW. We are getting this to keep the new CNC running at capacity. Sign up now by posting here, when we get the 10 committed we can pay & he'll do the run. I'm number 1
Im in

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
I am in for one. #5

·
Registered
786 Posts
Hoping 5 more people say yes to this.

I just received his billet pressure plate. Absolutely outstanding.

You will NOT find better machine work than this (not to mention he has a FIVE axis CNC machine....completely bonkers!).

Carsten is making me lust over his superchargers now.......so much goodness, but so much money.

·
Premium Member
2,911 Posts
I am assuming ( Yes, I know, the A$$ of you & Me ) that this basket will work with the new H-D '08 and up slipper clutch sitting on my workbench next to all the tooling and parts I bought for my current build ? Will my '08 & up clutch tool work for torquing it ? Karsten is on the leading edge in the V Rod Nation, so thanks Sir - school me on this guys !

·
Registered
120 Posts
The baskets work with both style clutches just like the stock baskets. I don't see why the tool won't work for tightening it. I used the old impact and brute force.

·
Agave Idiots :)
337 Posts
I'm in for one!
Damn you guys, your killing me! hahaha, I missed on the pressure plate cause I was busy with work and fixing bikes. sent HolyMoto a message though.

·
Tie One On
1,647 Posts
Bump

Bump

Bump

is there not three strong willed bikes out there in thy kingdom that could benefit from a sturdy basket at thy clutch ??

for a mere two pence or so ye can all have a stronger basket to hold thy plates in

food for the hungry torque monster in thee forest

come on come yee all

buy one or two to share around the table since we only look for three more buyers to make the deal with the devil

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Carsten says yes to eight. He will run ten & keep the other two in inventory, will let them go at the group price if they are sold before he runs them. He is booked thru end of August and will make them in September. I told him we will start paying now to make certain we all get our funds sent in. Reminder; it is E 316 ( I get $370 conversion today ) Please post when you have sent him the payment so we can keep track. His email for Paypal is; [email protected] Thanks

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.