Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
SNAFU
13,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To avoid confusion and give us a good starting point for some destination rides I'm going to suggest we us Caribbean Jacks as a "Home Base". This is a relatively new restaurant / marina about 1/2 mile north of Main St. on the mainland side right on the river. It has a good parking area and an outdoor patio bar that's great for getting together. Here's a link to the location and a map.

Caribbean Jacks
Map

Here's the schedule I'm thinking should work for both the early and late arrivals.

Sunday, Feb. 29th @ 1:00
Tuesday, March 2nd @ 1:00
Friday, March 5th @ 9:00 (Daytona Beach Ocean Center w/HD)
Friday, March 5th @ 5:00 (Dinner Ride to Billy's Tap room, Ormond Beach)

For the dinner ride I can reserve a space as large as needed so long as I have a few days notice (We're regulars there :))

Let me know how this works for everyone. Feedback please!

Mark

·
Registered
439 Posts
mjw930 said:
To avoid confusion and give us a good starting point for some destination rides I'm going to suggest we us Caribbean Jacks as a "Home Base". This is a relatively new restaurant / marina about 1/2 mile north of Main St. on the mainland side right on the river. It has a good parking area and an outdoor patio bar that's great for getting together. Here's a link to the location and a map.

Caribbean Jacks
Map

Here's the schedule I'm thinking should work for both the early and late arrivals.

Friday, March 5th @ 9:00 (Daytona Beach Convention Center w/HD)

For the dinner ride I can reserve a space as large as needed so long as I have a few days notice (We're regulars there :))

Mark
Count me in and a guest for the Friday night dinner ride on March 5th. I will be departing from Ft. Lauderdale that morning. This is going to be good!!!!!

Best regards,

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
13,343 Posts
Sign me up for the dinner ride. I figure to get in late Thursday. Still looking for a place to stay for me and a bud (he's on a SE Road King, but hopefully that won't black ball him).

·
Vroddin' Madman
271 Posts
Sounds great! I will be at most of the events if not all - Looking forward to a great time ahead. I will be bringing another Vrodder with me.

·
Registered
36 Posts
woo hoo cant wait. sign me and the wife and a friend (on a softail) up for the dinner and ride. we`ll be there on the 28th, that will give us time to learn the area before we all meet up. Mark & Jill

·
Vroddin' Madman
271 Posts
Where are we going to pick up the Tshirts?? Will it be at one of those Meet & Greets?

·
AMF
423 Posts
I want to go on the dinner meet & ride but cannot commit at this time. I am staying up in Jacksonville but should be able to come. Absolutely have to leave Sat early am.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Sounds great, if you guys don't mind a new guy.

I have been part of another v-rod group for a few months. Got my 03 back in March and rode it to Milwaukee (from St. Augustine). I love long rides and everything about my baby (rode a souped up sportster for years). Don't know any other v-rod owneres so I look forward to meeting some of my cyber-v-rodders.
Thanks for the hospitality,

Rusty

mjw930 said:

Caribbean Jacks
Map

Friday, March 5th @ 9:00 (Daytona Beach Convention Center w/HD)

Mark

·
Registered
49 Posts
What T-Shirts?

What are the T-shirts you guys are talking about?
Thanks
Rusty

mjw930 said:
Yes, I will have all the T-Shirts with me at every meeting. (thank goodness I have the large SAC bag ;))

·
SNAFU
13,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Rusty,

Of course you're welcome here! :vrodforu:

Follow this link to the Off-Topic section and read all about the T-Shirts in the sticky posts. http://www.v-rodforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

Go ahead and request a shirt by voting on the Poll for Bikeweek T-shirts. Max will be sending the lot to me to distribute at the get togethers. The price is our cost, no more and it's in the T-Shirt thread.

Also, go to this thread http://www.v-rodforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2847 and vote on whether you want to join us on Friday with HD. Everyone's welcome.

Mark

·
Registered
472 Posts
Planning to be there

Mark,
My wife and I plan on being there at Tuesday 1pm, Friday at 9am and Friday dinner at 5pm. Riding over Tuesday morning from Tampa.
(Plan on having my AmericanCustomPaint on my Rod to show-off. Looking forward to meeting DH from ACP who I think is planning on being there).
:thumb:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts