Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on here headed down that way this year? The wife and I are taking the DX down, will not get there until Saturday the 16th around 2pm but are staying the entire week. If anyone is going and wants to get together and do a ride or hang out on Main let me know.

·
Registered
821 Posts
I'm taking the day off on Thursday (the 14th) to ride up with a group of airheads from Palm Bay. Anybody want to meet up? PM me for my cell number. I'm also going back up Saturday and/or Sunday with another group. Just tell me where you want to meet up.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I'm riding up Friday from Miami and staying through Sunday. I'm meeting my bro who is riding down from Georgia

·
Registered
821 Posts
Went yesterday and had a blast! Heading back tomorrow for the meeting at DJ's Deck at 1230 then on to more stuff. I can't wait.

·
Justpassinthru
8,976 Posts
I will have a few hours to ride after the Vrod luncheon and Dr. Dave and Patrick and Mx2 would like to ride too ! Hope to see you at Lunch at 12;30 at Dj's Deck at Dunlawton Ave under the bridge on the right.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I had a great time in spite of getting a ticket for loud pipes! I also lost my camera on I-95. Went and bought a new one. all in all was a blast.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts