Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Florida V-rodders who is going? i would like to ride over from Tampa who wants to ride over for a day this weekend? We can meet somewhere central and occupy by force.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Come on over to Orlando, there will be several of us from here...

·
IowaDiver
7 Posts
vrod vendors

First time at bike week on a vrod... are there any vrod specific vendors for aftermarket parts that will have tents/booths set up? If you know of any, who are they are where will they be set up?

·
durata membro
17,603 Posts
First time at bike week on a vrod... are there any vrod specific vendors for aftermarket parts that will have tents/booths set up? If you know of any, who are they are where will they be set up?
Man there are venders,bars and events from New Smyrna up to the north end of Ormond.Just take your time and check it out and find what you want.There are usually some nice vendors setup over at the race track.The corporate trailers are there allowing test rides on most of the top name bikes too.
Thursday morning across the street from the Harley dealer on beach st will be the 8th annual Greet and Meet for V-Rods.Come on over there if you want to meet some of us.it starts at 8 am for about an hour.

·
IowaDiver
7 Posts
Man there are venders,bars and events from New Smyrna up to the north end of Ormond.Just take your time and check it out and find what you want.There are usually some nice vendors setup over at the race track.The corporate trailers are there allowing test rides on most of the top name bikes too.
Thursday morning across the street from the Harley dealer on beach st will be the 8th annual Greet and Meet for V-Rods.Come on over there if you want to meet some of us.it starts at 8 am for about an hour.
I've been to bike week/octoberfest a number of times, but I've only owned sport bikes until now... first harley... A few years back I went with a buddy that had a pretty tricked out vrod and I remember visiting a vendor's tent... I think they made swingarms and similar accessories. What I was fishing for was if anyone knows of any vrod specific vendors, or vendors that carry a large line of vrod specific after market parts that I could direct myself to. We're going tomorrow but probably will only spend a half day. Thanks to the free test rides last year by harley, I now own a night rod special. :)

·
Registered
199 Posts
drag races

So Florida V-rodders who is going? i would like to ride over from Tampa who wants to ride over for a day this weekend? We can meet somewhere central and occupy by force.
goin to drag races in Orlando out of St.Pet in early a.m.tomorrow... don't go to Daytona till next Friday

1 - 8 of 8 Posts