Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Bike Show Maryland

384 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  synseer 
#1 ·
There is a bike show at cancun cantina on 28OCT07 in md. Any md, va, dc ridders up for a ride. Cancun cantina is located near Glen Burnie MD.:moped:

#8 ·
Well I went by this rally earlier today. Was pretty good...I think. Not having been to one here before I've got no basis for comparison. Lots of bike though. There was a live cover band in the back section and plenty of hot, scantily clad women serving drinks all over the place. Couple even danced up on stage rocking out to the music. Was a pretty decent crowd.

Only saw about six other V's not including my own. Wore my V-Rod jacket and got several questions about where I got it from. From my conversations with most of the other V-Rod'ers it turns out most of them did not know about the forum or only knew about it in a cursory manner. One guy actually told me that he did not think people on this forum knew much about V-Rods. Uh...okay.

There was a Screamin' Eagle edition V-Rod there with a custom Buell perimeter brake disc. Also had a tag across the engine that read "SE 98" and the pipes were tapped up. Couple of people asked me about it, if I knew who it belonged to. Wish I did...thing looked fast as hell.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.