Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Out Riding
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings Brothers and Sisters of the Dark Side, there is a contest going on in the "general section" of the forum for Bike Of The Year. A DX (mine) is going up against some great bikes. The vote leader, Frank, who has a hell of a bike is in the lead. I have seen Frank's bike in person and met the man, great bike and great guy. Now, I am not asking for you guys to vote along DX party lines, just to vote. Click over to the General Section of the Forum and see Bike of the Month contest. Check out the great bikes that have won in past months and cast your vote for your fav. If it happens to be a DX, great. If another one of the outstanding bikes, cool.
Just wanted to let you guys that might not check out other sections on what is going on.

·
Registered
196 Posts
All hail the DARK side........ahem....

·
Out Riding
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
One week left... Cast your vote for Frank's bad ass bike or the Killer DX (or any of the other great bikes in the contest) Its going to be a close one!!

·
Out Riding
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just wanted to say thanks to the guys, girls that voted the DX bike of the year.
Without the support from the DX crew, I dont know that I would have beat Frank's killer bike! Thanks again for the support!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts