Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any suggestions for a hotel that has secure parking? I don't want my bike ripped off when I'm out getting drunk or something!! lol

Also, any suggestions for a shop in Vegas? I'll probably need new tires around there and Harley Dealerships (at least here in Canada) tend to be overpriced.

Thanx again!!
Al

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
I was just having this conversation with MY Brother from NY 5 minutes ago, He has to go to Vegas next week for business so I am driving out to see him, was going to take the bike but Vegas is a Shite Hole and full of horrible people so I am now taking the Benz to avoid any troubles..
Talk to Joespehthreedogs, he lives there and knows the area.

·
Bugs in the teeth!
91 Posts
Hi all, lux,

I was just having this conversation with MY Brother from NY 5 minutes ago, He has to go to Vegas next week for business so I am driving out to see him, was going to take the bike but Vegas is a Shite Hole and full of horrible people so I am now taking the Benz to avoid any troubles..
Talk to Joespehthreedogs, he lives there and knows the area.
Your no fun,anymore!:D

KB(kidding!):lamer:

·
Premium Member
895 Posts
You can call MTC- Motorcycle Tire Center. They can hook you up. Lux ...as far as horrible ppl in Vegas.. THATS NOT TRUE! I was gonna offer to meet you but I guess I and Josephthreedogs fall into that crowd?
As far as hotels if you have an alarm w/sound depending on where your staying at you should be ok. PM me on where your staying at.

·
Banned
1,521 Posts
I stayed at Luxor hotel. They have a private area for bikes to park in, gated off.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I stayed at Luxor hotel. They have a private area for bikes to park in, gated off.
I called there and they said that they had motorcycle parking spots but its accessible by anyone.
Do I have to ask for something special??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts