Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Foremost Ins called the tow yard and was told the fees from Sat 7/7/07 are already over $460 and wanted close to $ 300 to tow it to Red Rock Harley Davidson. Foremost is going to use other towing besides SST towing aka United Road Towing.The bike will be at the dealership on Friday and they know its being sent to them and said it would be 2 days for an estimte to be given.

Foremost has been pleasant to deal with and was also letting me know that the policy includes reimbursment for the damaged jacket and helmet also now its just time to sit back and have :popcorn

No beer at this time because of other meds I need to take right now.:deal: from the pill bottles.

David

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
vrodsweeper said:
Foremost Ins called the tow yard and was told the fees from Sat 7/7/07 are already over $460 and wanted close to $ 300 to tow it to Red Rock Harley Davidson. Foremost is going to use other towing besides SST towing aka United Road Towing.The bike will be at the dealership on Friday and they know its being sent to them and said it would be 2 days for an estimte to be given.

Foremost has been pleasant to deal with and was also letting me know that the policy includes reimbursment for the damaged jacket and helmet also now its just time to sit back and have :popcorn

No beer at this time because of other meds I need to take right now.:deal: from the pill bottles.

David

That must be some nice storage they use. I hope it all works out good for you.

·
Premium Member
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
from Max That must be some nice storage they use. I hope it all works out good for you.

It gets to sit out in the sun near where the cars get parked that are towed away by a company that takes cars for none payment of car notes. They have a 3 sided garage for bikes and I am not sure what else is in there because its got very few bikes in it.

Thanks Max and gtman66

·
1130cc Mike
1,860 Posts
Good luck Sweeper. All the best.

·
Wet Blanket
3,044 Posts
So sorry to hear about the accident, but happy to hear you are okay. I guess you won't be heading out here anytime soon, huh?

The jacket seemed to fare well which makes me happy since I just purchased the same one a couple of weeks back.

Get well my friend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts