Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LVHD Service Writer"Mike Plen" and Manager "Dave" Hooked me up with a Real V-rod Tech:notworth: !Had a Cooling Fan Relay Problem.Man would I love one of those new WIRELESS SCANALYZER Setups hint.hint:kaz: !
They got me right in and found my problem after just 15minutes of checking!CARGED ME FOR A 1/2 HOUR,and gave me a spare RELAY:deal: "
I had Gotten Salt in all my fuses"during my saltlake crash in 04" and relay's that started a NIGHTMARE!Fuel Pump relay's craped out"no fuel pump/no run" during 1 dyno session.Turbo blew a seal.Now my electric fan's would'nt turn on"so bike would'nt run during dyno tunning" last time at the shop.We have already made More Power on Less Boost then any other V-rod on the planet,but we are not dune yet!:paper: going to NRP Today in hopes of that WORLD RECORD TUNE UP:angelwin: ! I Will keep you all Posted and THANK YOU LVHD Service DEPT.:heart:

·
Banned
3,752 Posts
Kaz, You had to bring your bike to the dealer to diagnose a bad relay! :wazzup:
You broke my balls about the NOS parameters on my ECM.:banghead:
You need to step up to the VRFID. You can check all the diagnostic codes etc. without that high dollar scanalizer. Not to mention the data logging feature.
Remeber this little jewel?

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
Kaz,

Do yourself a favor and put both power distribution boxes in some thick guage plastic bags for your next salt run. Save yourself some aggrivation. Cover as many connectors as you can get to while your at it.

Joe,

What did that realy come out of? I know it's not a V-Rod Relay.

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
smokenjoe01 said:
RJ, That "realy":stilpoke: Was from my nitrous system.:angeldev:
YOU SUCK. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts