Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Internet Shrink
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Big Tex MC32 motorcycle trailer

Garage kept - I have too much stuff in the garage and this needs to go to make room.

We just made a trip to Colorado for a week towing this trailer with two bikes and it performed flawlessly. Bearings repacked and seals replaced before this trip! Previous owner stated that he had towed 3 bikes - I can see where it could be easily done as it has a lot of room.

Trailer Features:
- Single 3500# Torflex (torsion) Axle
- 3 self-lock removable wheel chocks(they pivot and lock the wheel when you drive on)
- Drive on rampgate
- 800# Side wind fold-up tonque jack with caster
- Optional Side mount spare tire
- Chrome wheels (including spare)
- Steel diamond plate floor w/3 recessed D-Rings
- 6 outer tie down rails with multiple tie down choices
- Optional tool box and aluminum diamond plate rock shield
- Optional loading lights in trailer

Asking $1800 for this trailer. New it would cost you around $3000 or more with the same options.

·
Internet Shrink
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah that would help if I told you were it was!!

I am in Rockwall TX. I travel to Georgia every year for Thankgiving, so I could deliver it anywhere along I-20 between Dallas and Atlanta or on 75 between Atlanta and Valdosta GA.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Sorry for getting off the subject. But what type of heallight shroud is that mounted on your R

·
Internet Shrink
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is a headlight and black fairing off of a Nightrod. I was going to have it painted Orange to match the bike but just haven't gotten aroundt to it. Everybody says it looks good black.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Did you have to modify anything. Sorry, last question.

·
Internet Shrink
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had to remove the factory headlight. The fairing I bought was complete with the wiring and bracket. I had to unplug the stock headlight wiring and plug in the new one and bolt it up.

I will sell you the fairing off my bike plus the trailer for $2K:deal:

·
Registered
247 Posts
Thanks for the help with the explaination. I really appreciate that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts