Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Youngest VRODDER
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So hit by a cager about 2.5 months ago and the had the bike brought into get fixed. Im makin out alright but the bike i sittin there still. Ive been waiting on V&H Power Shots 2-1-2 this whole time. They've been on back order and getting rather upset. At first i was told they would be ready the middle of June. I call them june first and they tell me the week after fathers day which is like june 21st i believe. I call at the end of that week and they say re-back ordered until july 23rd. My Stealer calls me today and says he suspects it will be longer than july 23rd.. I say great uve had my bike this long and now ur telling me that i have to wait even longer. AHHH

So he tells me the V&H 2-1 is in stock. NOWAY!!! those look lame. So im stuck in a bind folks and heres where u all come in.

Im looking for pipe suggestions. Been looking into the power shots and the Rinehart 2-1. If someone can persuade me either way i would appreciate it. know the rineharts have made a large impact on the forums but are also turning colors.

If anyone also has these parts layin around for sale let me know what ur looking for so i can consider. I think im leaning towards the rineharts even though i like the 2-1-2 look

thanks in advance for any help guys and gals

·
On the dark side
174 Posts
Hard for me to describe how happy I am with my Thunderheaders!

Doing Rineharts on my bagger though.

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
I hear the V&H 2-1 makes pretty good power.

·
Premium Member
5,508 Posts
Supertrapps???????

1 - 6 of 6 Posts