Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a Great ride, weather excellent, traffic lite and after all the "Big Plans" and attempts at micromanaging it wound up being only 4 of us, Salieri, Russell, Max & I (Notice as usual the Micro Manager didnt show up after 70 posts on how Great and Yummy the day is going to be). Max left shortly after reaching the Lake with us, I experienced my 1st REAL Biker bar (You guys can have those thanx, everybody looked like a Catchers mitt and Well Worn) Than met up with a Fella I know at a local Restaurant right on the Lake and we had a nice relaxing time and a great meal while meeting some of the locals. No boat this time but promises of it next time indeed. I might do it again in 2 weeks or so, not that far and well worth it. (You all have to deal with Camera Phone Picts as none of us remembered to bring real cameras) And yes Russell stood there in that exact position all day in case some one took a pict. Poker and Bowling Russell Poker and Bowling.
Hope Lance, Pascal and Few others can make it next time, The boat will be definate than.

Attachments

·
Russell
177 Posts
David, you did miss out on some fun at Liams Irish Pub after we split up. They treat John like a Rock Star are The Godfather I don't know which. We do have poker and bowling in Temecula so thanks for your suggestion. Always a pleasure riding with my fellow vrodders. Big Bear is a great ride.

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
Wish I could have made it...was planning on going but I got sick after I eat something at work Thursday and was sick for 2 days...Which is unusual cause I can eat pretty much eat anything...maybe next time...

·
Comfortably numb!
1,968 Posts
Wish I would have gone...I can't wait to get up into the mountains in the summer weather.

I was home all day fried from a 23 hour journey home from Virginia. Stuck due to storms in the midwest... I am so glad I live in so cal!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,613 Posts
luxlamf said:
(You all have to deal with Camera Phone Picts as none of us remembered to bring real cameras) And yes Russell stood there in that exact position all day in case some one took a pict. Poker and Bowling Russell Poker and Bowling.
Hope Lance, Pascal and Few others can make it next time, The boat will be definate than.
:laugh: that is hysterical. Especially when you look at the 2 shots right next to each other.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
awesome ride! such a blast cuz it was small and no dissention in plans/schedule. max, wish you could have stayed longer buddy. love riding with david and russell cuz they are like me..open to doing whatever at any given moment without any preconceived agendas. david, your friend ian (i think right?) was a cool guy..please tell him thanks again for inviting us to the beach to hang out and have drinks. fortunately for david and russell my voice was completely disabled from the flu i was getting over so anytime i said something stupid it was met with 'huh?' and a total disregard for my existence, which really is better all things considered. :D

cheers to tweaking big bear biker bars, where russell's drunken 8's turn from 4's to 2's when they hit the sunlight. :rofl: (only david and russell will get that)

thanks for a great ride and a better time guys. :cheers: love those twisties, let's do it again soon.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
'no, the one NEXT to the polka dots'.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
radharley said:
David, you did miss out on some fun at Liams Irish Pub after we split up. They treat John like a Rock Star are The Godfather I don't know which. We do have poker and bowling in Temecula so thanks for your suggestion. Always a pleasure riding with my fellow vrodders. Big Bear is a great ride.
everyone liked you at liam's russell. you're obnoxious enough to fit right in there..you're welcome anytime and now that they know your my friend you can get some free love anytime you're in the area.

crystal says hi.. crystal boobs.jpg

·
Russell
177 Posts
salieri said:
everyone liked you at liam's russell. you're obnoxious enough to fit right in there..you're welcome anytime and now that they know your my friend you can get some free love anytime you're in the area.

crystal says hi.. View attachment 86336
Liam's is definitely a mandatory stop now John. Tell Crystal it was a pleasure and I hope to see her again soon. Who would have thought she would like a mature guy like me and love's bowling and poker just like I do!

Russell

·
Max
53 Posts
luxlamf said:
What a Great ride, weather excellent, traffic lite and after all the "Big Plans" and attempts at micromanaging it wound up being only 4 of us, Salieri, Russell, Max & I (Notice as usual the Micro Manager didnt show up after 70 posts on how Great and Yummy the day is going to be). Max left shortly after reaching the Lake with us, I experienced my 1st REAL Biker bar (You guys can have those thanx, everybody looked like a Catchers mitt and Well Worn) Than met up with a Fella I know at a local Restaurant right on the Lake and we had a nice relaxing time and a great meal while meeting some of the locals. No boat this time but promises of it next time indeed. I might do it again in 2 weeks or so, not that far and well worth it. (You all have to deal with Camera Phone Picts as none of us remembered to bring real cameras) And yes Russell stood there in that exact position all day in case some one took a pict. Poker and Bowling Russell Poker and Bowling.
Is was a great ride. looks like I missed out on some of the fun. I got home in record time (2.5 hrs) and had a few hours of daylight left to work on my landscaping project before the pros take over today.

looking forward to the next one

·
Wet Blanket
3,044 Posts
salieri said:

crystal says hi.. View attachment 86336
Wow - why wasn't Crystal there when I was there???? Tell her I said "hi"

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
RidePhat said:
Wow - why wasn't Crystal there when I was there???? Tell her I said "hi"
that's whatcha get for not fixing your shit in time. :laugh: she and her nice new D's work saturday and sunday nights. i kept having to wipe russell's chin with a napkin..he's such a charmer.

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
AJL said:
:laugh: that is hysterical. Especially when you look at the 2 shots right next to each other.
Yeah He was like a Cardboard cut out, people would come and go, snap a pict with him etc.. went on for hours.:hidesbeh:

·
Not 1 Serious Thread
12,942 Posts
Glad you guys had fun. Sorry I missed it. I got tied up, (literally, sorta.)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts