Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I have a 2012 10th Ann. Ed. V-Rod, and I am decided to go with a Bubs Jugg Huggers exhaust system. I am wondering if anyone can enlighten me on the best place online to get these systems. I have heard bad rumors about Bubs having trouble filling orders? But if anyone could tell me where the best place to get this exhaust as far as price and availability? Also I am wondering if anybody has this system could suggest a tuner for it? After I have researched it, I have narrowed it down to the SERT OR PCV.

Thanks

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
forget a bub and go wioth a D and D fatcat, SEPST, amzoil air filter and oil and get it dynotuned. you won't regret it.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
forget a bub and go wioth a D and D fatcat, SEPST, amzoil air filter and oil and get it dynotuned. you won't regret it.
Well I have never heard the D and D. Does it sound preety good? I will just be honest, I am wanting to get as close as I can to the Rinehart 2 into 2 sounds, but I contacted Rinehart and they told me they don't produce those systems anymore. What kind of numbers did your bike show when you dynoed it ? I have heard the D and D loses major power.

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
mine has pulled 121hp and 74tq. but that is after we put stage 2 cams in it. an 1130 with cams, SEPST, kn air filter and a bub 7 2:1 pipe. with yours being a 1250 and you want to put 2 : 2 bub jugg huggers will only be going backwards and loosing performance. thats why i suggest a good 2:1 pipe.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mine has pulled 121hp and 74tq. but that is after we put stage 2 cams in it. an 1130 with cams, SEPST, kn air filter and a bub 7 2:1 pipe. with yours being a 1250 and you want to put 2 : 2 bub jugg huggers will only be going backwards and loosing performance. thats why i suggest a good 2:1 pipe.
Well I checked the Bassani Road Rage 2-1 Short, and I kinda liked it but the Jugg Huggers sound better to me. Is anywhere online you would suggest buying an exhaust system? Also not being nosey but how much did the stage 2 cams cost?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts