Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys able to point me in the direction of who you guy's use to buy online parts in the states ? ? ? Want to get half a dozen things (chrome this and that) and would like to buy them all from same place ? ? most variety and good prices.........
Cheers ! !

·
brett
9,338 Posts
u may get a better response for a first post , if you introduce yourself and say hello ,sorry but manners is manners ,before you pick our brains,lol,

for the record chicargo h,d for all ur stock h,d parts20% off with not bad shipping prices ,and sharkey who is a member under the username of v shop , here will set u up for everything else with the best service and help for aftermarket stuff,with great shipping prices and scott aka ohiovrod for performance bits and pieces,

·
09 VRSCDX
22 Posts
Hi Azzy83 welcome .Dont buy anything from here (Australia).We get robbed big time.The way the Aussie dollar is now u get good deals from the U.S,and that includes shipping.Ive dealt with Ohiovrod,and he has the goods,top quality and fast delivery.Just send him a pm of ur wish list.Always do a search on ebay or Amazon or check out the classifieds on this site.A Google search usually covers most good shops in the states.Just be sure to check shipping prices because they can vary alot on the same item with different stores.:cheers:

·
brett
9,338 Posts
in my opinion be careful of ebay , they will tell u it fits ur model and it may or may not , and if ur paying shipping to over here ,u need it to fit ,do ur research on p,ns first , and like luke said check on shipping ,cos u wouldnt be the first person to get a small part in a whopping box filled with plastic wrap ,also check what u can get it for from a reputable shop like chicargo h,d or zannottis ,although zanottis will hit u harder for shipping

·
Registered
91 Posts
u may get a better response for a first post , if you introduce yourself and say hello ,sorry but manners is manners ,before you pick our brains,lol,

for the record chicargo h,d for all ur stock h,d parts20% off with not bad shipping prices ,and sharkey who is a member under the username of v shop , here will set u up for everything else with the best service and help for aftermarket stuff,with great shipping prices and scott aka ohiovrod for performance bits and pieces,
bwds, how long does it take parts to ship from Chicago HD? I placed an order for some common HD grips a week and a half ago and nothing yet. But I sure was charged.

Surdyke.com has always been my number one go to place for parts. Customer service is great! Ha, I sound like tony the tiger.

·
brett
9,338 Posts
took 8 days to melbourne australia ,last time i ordered some stuff ,,u may want to check that they had your stuff in stock and not on backorder

·
Registered
91 Posts
took 8 days to melbourne australia ,last time i ordered some stuff ,,u may want to check that they had your stuff in stock and not on backorder
That is what I am guessing. I wrote them an email about 3 days ago and no response. I'll call today. Thanks.

·
Banned
4,421 Posts
be careful who you deal with on the forum...most members are stand up people but once in a while you get that dirtbag.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts