Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Yeah, but what if...
4,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think guys?

I think I stuffed up big time with my choice - Max has pics but I sent them as pdf files because I am a gumby. Can you post a couple anyway Max? The arms are too short I think, and it makes it hard to see behind properly. Too clunky too.

Thinking I like the sleeker minimalist look. Any suggestions with pics?

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Here they are Karl

Links broken

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
what are we in a 40's movie?;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
I prefer the H-D bullet mirrors. Expensive, but they look great!

·
4,638 Posts
KAZ ... What do ya think.... Whith these baby's you can see all the way to VEGAS and back ......:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

·
Geezer
13,343 Posts
I like the turn signal mirrors. I can see behind me! And they match the look of the slotted footpegs. And I ditched the ugly front turn signals.

Attachments

·
4,638 Posts
these are my favorite ....:sinister: :sinister: :sinister:

·
Petrolhead
414 Posts
This might give you some inspiration

Attachments

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Ricky,
Those are for the Old Geezers and The Slow Pokes!:goof

·
4,638 Posts
KAZ... Dose the word PHOTO SHOP ring a bell :cheers: :cheers:

·
Yeah, but what if...
4,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This was the first email I clicked when I got to work, (7.30 am - running late), and at least I started the day with a laugh.

Kaz, whaddya mean, a 40's movie??? My house was built in the 20's!:D The photos were scanned then sent in the wrong format, sorry guys. I took em in b & w for "effect". Didn't work I know. And to think I topped the Film and Television class at school, sad.:rolleyes:

There are a pair floating around that look like a bit like sleek golf club heads? Anyone know those?

And thank you Max. I will buy a digital Camera and take lots of shots up the sunshine coast this Christmas. 3 weeks by the beach and the Hinterland 20 minutes away :biker:

·
Petrolhead
414 Posts
These are the ones Karl, custom chrome around $45.00us or £45.00 sterling.

Visibility is not so good, but look great and the quality is good.

Attachments

·
Yeah, but what if...
4,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That is them. So not good for visibility hey?

Any that do both?

·
Craig Fehr
2,506 Posts
My vote is for the golf club mirrors. These mirrors don't stick up as far (they have a nice vertical height), and the mirrors themselves aren't too big, which IMHO provides the smoothest lines. Besides, I can always shoulder check!

Creosote, how do you like your grips? I just ordered the heated version of them.

1 - 20 of 139 Posts