Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Call me biased but I'd vote for the Rod. Good luck mate !

·
Registered
196 Posts
Wow. That should be a easy win. Every thing else is almost stock. The only close one for me is the Nightster, and the seat throws me off. the paint on the blue tank looks sweet. The cross bones has uh...pipes. You def have one bad ass rod.

·
Killer Service Inc.
8,938 Posts
good luck!

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
i voted for ya bro ... WILD RIDE . cheers Paul Adelaide

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
HEY RAB .... just seen on the other forum its been cancelled .. bummer ... bugger me its just a small comp on the net SO WHY do people feel the need to cheat , BEYOND ME .... LOVE ya bike anyway ... VVVVVVV TUFF

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
HEY RAB .... just seen on the other forum its been cancelled .. bummer ... bugger me its just a small comp on the net SO WHY do people feel the need to cheat , BEYOND ME .... LOVE ya bike anyway ... VVVVVVV TUFF
Thanks Paul and yeah, KC & Bano even accused me of cheating cause a couple of my mates and family members signed up and voted. Banned me from the site for a day until I wrote them explaining that I'd gone over the contest rules and regulations thoroughly and found nothing against that. The other guy invented 50 or so aliases from his own computer and voted. Allowed me back on site but still canceled the comp.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts