Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Metal Guitarist
5,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is the best deal to get a aftermarket 28 tooth pulley?
other than $$$ , quality is a big concern. and a kit package would be a big plus too IE: belt included
Steve? Breathless?
also anyone know the difference other than price between
Steve's Modified Exhaust or C & H Racing Modified Exhaust?

·
Registered
696 Posts
eBay, do a search for "V-Rod" I've seen lot's of kit's with the belt and several for just the pulley.

·
Pat's Fan
363 Posts
Turbo tech, V-Mod, and Original HD.

Not sure of the pricing but those are the 3 most common places to get them.
I got mine from Steve @ V-Mod. Works and installed well, but whichever one i got id switch to the correct Belt for the 28 and not just adjust it. My 30t belt squeeked a bit.......now that it has been changed......Nothing!

·
I seek only water...
1,029 Posts
I chose TurboTech.
V-Mod's cost the same but also provides extenders($229). HD's comes with a belt, a bit more difficult to install, and costs $245.
I called Steve (developed the 28T) at TT and asked him questions that I had. His pulley is made of aluminunm (for those that do the numbers claim faster acceleration but less longivity), easy to install. (Now that I've done it could swap back to the 30T in about 15-20 minutes.) It does not come with belt and extenders cost additional. I did not buy the extenders and still have the original belt -- no problems, just kick-ass performance. If you have any questions, give him a call. (602) 242-6468. He's a really good guy.

·
spit happens
5,532 Posts
Do you mean Sam at Turbo Tec?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts