1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Killer Service Inc.
8,938 Posts
Bang

·
Elephant Motors Rock
3,505 Posts
KAPLOOEY! The clutch won't be your issue.

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
150 shot so you are going for approximately 260hp... i doubt the stock internals would last long.. if you are planning on all the strength modifications it might hang for drag racing.. if so i would think the barnett 2 extra plate carbon fiber clutch with 100lbs(red) springs and some type of centrifugal lockup like the destroyer clutch would do the job..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok all you smart people 50hp shot sorry i made type o clutch problem solved sent cover clutch hub and bearing to mtc thanks for all you smart as- help.

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
ok all you smart people 50hp shot sorry i made type o clutch problem solved sent cover clutch hub and bearing to mtc thanks for all you smart as- help.
i was taking you as serious ... i have run as big as 136hp shot on my kawasaki..the 2 extra plate carbon fibre barnett clutch with the red springs will handle at least 176hp because it is working on our v-rod with no problem. the nitrous bikes in the adrl run 200+hp systems..

·
Registered
464 Posts
I think everyone else was being serious with the info you provided first, now your being an as_. I don't think anyone was out of line. Nice way to introduce yourself.

·
1130cc is enuff 4 me
2,426 Posts
The rule of thumb on a car is 20hp per cyl. You can run a 150 shot on a chevy 350 all day long without an issue. I wouldn't put a 50 shot let alone a 150 shot on our bikes. unless you like explosions between your legs severe enough that you'll certainly be a double amputee.

·
1130cc is enuff 4 me
2,426 Posts
that is assuming there is something there to amputate
legs... I meant legs... but now that you mention it his balls should be blown off as well...

·
Ms. Subtle
12,179 Posts
hahaha.. i have seen a bike explode and that is what i thought you were implying but you have to admit it was pretty funny ..

·
Throttle Happy!
797 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Harsh! I find the slipper works quite well. I got a few extra ponies, myself. Joe

·
brett
9,338 Posts
ha, just went and looked at all his 6 posts ,sheesh, no hello, no nothing ,just use us and abuse us , damn newbies are stuffing up the freindliness and humour on this site , sorry but im starting to get that piss off and go back to ur old bike feeling about to quite a few of them at the moment,bloody trouble makers ,lol

:soapbox:

there. ive got it off my pigeon chest ,lol,

1 - 20 of 22 Posts