Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Lifetime Member
5,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are the best brake pads for the Brembo stock setup (06 night rod)? And where is the best/most inexpensive place to get them?

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
I just got some Lyndall's. Still a little early to give a full review. I believe they are now available for the Brembo's. Got mine from V-Mod but think GR Customs sells them as well.

·
Open up and say AHH!
343 Posts
LIUNARep said:
What are the best brake pads for the Brembo stock setup (06 night rod)? And where is the best/most inexpensive place to get them?

Wasup Liuna... I dont know nothing bout those night rods, but I can tell you that Lyndall race pads are great. No noise...No dust...Good Performance. I bought mine from Vmod back in the day. I gotta believe they make them for the brembos.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Lyndall Zs and Golds are what I always pick. Like Chopin, not sure about fitting brembos (got an 05 B). I've gotten pads through Steve at V-Mod and also through my local stealer (much cheaper through Vmod). I broke the pads in per the instructions and never had any problems and they have great stopping power even when wet. Just my two cents.

·
Open up and say AHH!
343 Posts
LIUNARep said:

Since you are a good ol Louisiana boy..I did some leg work for you

Vmod has Lyndall Z s (blue ones) these are the ones I have 41 and some change...Not sure if they fit Brembos. Call Vmod.

Lyndall has a web site and the above pads are not listed. They have Z plus pads..which fit your bike.... 46 and change . I am not sure if they are the same as mine (kevlar/carbon).

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
The Brembo's require a different pad, but I do believe they are now available.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts