163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a DX with the following mods:
-PCIII
-V-mod exhaust
-Screaming eagle filter
-topless
After dynotunning: 108 hp , 70 something (can't remember) ft-lbs tq

What do you guys recommend should be my next power mod. I am looking for the best bang for the buck (without breaking the bank). Looking to hear your opinions...

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
Ship the bike to me and write it off on your taxes:hidesbeh: :hidesbeh: :lamer: :lamer: :D

·
WHATEVER
3,739 Posts
Power, NOS! Performance, progressive 440's in back and progressive springs in forks!

·
Premium Member
3,056 Posts
skull valve stem covers........then dyno.....youll freak at the gains of this lil known mod

·
Revolution02
3,978 Posts
First thing I think you should do is spend some time dynoing and tuning the thing. I would think those numbers are kinda low but then again I own an 02 A. 108 sounds a few horses off to me. I use the SE race tuner and got 112.2 with mine. Im sure mine could be better also. I have had other numbers on other dynos but I use the lower number to be safe. Best I got was 117.8 horses.
Good luck bro!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
revolution02 said:
First thing I think you should do is spend some time dynoing and tuning the thing. I would think those numbers are kinda low but then again I own an 02 A. 108 sounds a few horses off to me. I use the SE race tuner and got 112.2 with mine. Im sure mine could be better also. I have had other numbers on other dynos but I use the lower number to be safe. Best I got was 117.8 horses.
Good luck bro!

i'll look into this.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Don't get hung up on dyno numbers unless you're comparing YOUR previous numbers to YOUR new numbers on the SAME dyno w/ the SAME relative environmental factors.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts