Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Metal Guitarist
5,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've tried the belt guard bare metal ,clear coated.
Black with "V-rod" written on it in bare metal ,clear coated.
Silver.I've cut it up a number of times, but i think i finally have it how i want it, it is Black wrinkle wall , i think it gives it more of a One Off look, and not look like something you could buy off the shelf.
What do you people think? and be honest.

Attachments

·
Registered
230 Posts
Nice clean lines. Not sure about the finish, but it only matters that u are happy with the looks. We all need to be a little different anyway. Clones suck. Nice work. :2cents:

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Shawn,
imho i think it looks better OFF! :hidesbeh: ;)

·
Metal Guitarist
5,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lmao Kaz i would keep it off, but the S.O. would be a little upset the first time her foot got caught in the belt .

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Shawn,
It will just BUZZ Her boot and put a Little Grove in Her Boot! ;) It's Not that Big of Deal But I guess it's a Personal Call! :cool:

·
Metal Guitarist
5,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Kaz when are you going to hit it big and make some super kaz t-shirts?
i would like a shirt with your bike on it.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Thats a Great Idea!If my New Project comes together I will definitely get some!It should be WILD! :diablo: What size do you Take? ;)

·
Pat's Fan
363 Posts
Personally, im not a big fan of the finish. The trimming part looks good.
Another idea...........Lay back your side mount plate a bit so it runs parallel with the shock........it will flow better. Just an idea!

·
Metal Guitarist
5,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Super Kaz said:
Thats a Great Idea!If my New Project comes together I will definitely get some!It should be WILD! :diablo: What size do you Take? ;)
Thanks for all the input guys !
Kaz i'll take a xxl or a xl :ride: and a small for my son, now get on the ball !

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
cdog,
your hired!Please send me a Bill! :thumb:

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
That Pic with the SK Logo on it! :plause:

·
The Tin Man
2,153 Posts
I am late in last comment - I think I was agreeing with Kaz - the SK logo - I think that the coffee cup idea is good - with Vrod fourum logo too - it could be a membership sponsorship.... I would buy one.
KSP

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Heck All buy a Dam Case! :laugh: We seem to have few Photo Shop Masters here.Yes Kevin the SK Logo that's on the side of my trailer in the "Stickers Thread".We have one member selling STOCK V-rod Mugs this would be the Pro Mod Version! ;)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts