Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
StillBill
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this forum thru V-Mod. Been enjoying it for a couple of months. Thought it was time to say Hello. This is good stuff.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Glad to see you say hi bill7590, welcome to the forum.

Max

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
:welcome:

·
StillBill
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do feel welcome. A little about me. I have a 02 I bought new.Ordered it 9 of 01 got it 6 of 02. Well worth the wait. Very few mods. Corbin two up with back rest. Leather bags. Air box cover. Been e-baying parts to chrome. Would like to get wifes seating more cofy. Mainly footing. Floorboard interesting but way yuck. By the way what is the " FNG" under name?

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
FNG= Fing New Guy

As soon as a member has 5 posts he can edit the name tag. After 20 I think it will change to what ever we have preset but off hand I can't remember what that is since most edit them.

·
StillBill
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for all the welcomes. Vrodheat I'm in south centeral hoosierland. Only about 25 miles south of Indy. Not many v-rods around here. I'll look up Dyer. haven't heard of it. You most likely haven't heard of Bargersville our closest town.

·
Registered
10,065 Posts
Hi Bill: Another new guy here. Regarding your wife's comfort, consider my response to Val in my thread called "2nd thread". Sundowner seat & KuryAkin (sp?) rear peg extensions worked great for us.

·
StillBill
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Gramps; Thanks for that info. We have a FLHTP so its hard to get her to see past the ride of that scoot. I'd just as soon sell the big bike and just ride the V-Rod. Don't know if that will ever happen.

·
Riding around
7,736 Posts
Bill - welcome to the forums!

Sounds like it's time for your wife to start riding her own.

Val

·
StillBill
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Val; That would suit me fine but that is not her. She has no interest in that. I like having her along so the quest to make her comfortable goes on.

·
Riding around
7,736 Posts
Bill, great that she'll go with you. I really like riding with my husband sometimes, too. Hope you can make it comfortable for her. Sounds like Allen has for his wife.

Val

1 - 17 of 17 Posts