·
Registered
1,542 Posts
WE MISSED YA !!!!! how are things ???

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Work, garden, messin with the bagger, sold one of the cars, my daughter and I put a lift kit on my truck (home for the summer from VCU) good tool handerer & she likes the air tools. Put a new throttle cable on the wife's bike on the fly in a hotel parking garage with only one torx socket and a pair of tiny needle nose pliers (true story, kinda proud of that)

Pretty much sums it up.

p.s. if anyone is seeking a tuner, consider the Power Vision. Got one, that thing is Awesome!!!

·
Good Muthafarka
11,223 Posts
Work, garden, messin with the bagger, sold one of the cars, my daughter and I put a lift kit on my truck (home for the summer from VCU) good tool handerer & she likes the air tools. Put a new throttle cable on the wife's bike on the fly in a hotel parking garage with only one torx socket and a pair of tiny needle nose pliers (true story, kinda proud of that)

Pretty much sums it up.

p.s. if anyone is seeking a tuner, consider the Power Vision. Got one, that thing is Awesome!!!
You got bagger now ?

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
try keep up Tony ..... he got a slick looking silver street glide !!!

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
few months ago .... think it an ex police one ..... saw a thread in general i think

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You got bagger now ?
Here's ole naughty? 09 FLHTP 103" w/ABS

do tell
Got a Cobra Fi2000 Powrpro auto tune and it had a huge flat spot between 2k and 3k RPMs. Replaced it with a Dynajet Power Vision pre-loaded with a custom map from Fuel Moto. Super smooth, upped the HP over all 100% better. You can data log send the file to Fuel Moto and they will tweak you tune for free. Touch screen display.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Very nice ! ......so you got rid of your bike or missus' ?

No badges on tank ? Must be a Honda ? :stilpoke:
Nah, still got bith Vs.

1st mod I did was stripping the badges off :D

·
F2NV
1,738 Posts
Geez, Got enough toys.....j/k, u can never have too many

Sent from my phone. Expect misspelled words !

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Toys? Those are must haves...... :)

30k miles on my DX
70k miles on my truck
50k miles on the wife's vette

All put on by us. It's not like they sit around :D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts