Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Posting From The Pub
7,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any new stuff available?

I bought a second hand dynojet tuner some years ago and the TwinScan.

This worked perfectly - I spent many happy hours building the perfect map for my D&D, bike goes like stink, sounds great and is not too thirsty.

However the dynojet confuses the V-Gauge and is messy, so I'd like to replace it, ideally converting the map I have already made..

I bought a SERT off a member here, but then moved house. Most things have re-surfaced, but the SERT never did (sniff).

That was about three years ago.

Every other vehicle I own now has a free, open source tuner.

Any sign of one for the V-Rod yet?

·
Ducking for cover!
8,455 Posts
Welcome back, Louis. You've been missed. What's new with you?

·
Posting From The Pub
7,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I nearly switched partners, which meant moving house and being shouted at a lot (and losing things like my SERT), and then I got some sort of chest infection that wouldn't go away so the consensus was I might well have lung cancer, but I ended up with the same bird and the chest infection seems to have finally given up the ghost in the face of ever nastier antibiotics, we've ended up with two more rescue dogs (one of whom seems to be dying of quite possibly the same chest infection I had :-(, hope she pulls through), so in the end, not a lot. Currently bottling 100 bottles of wine from a friend's vineyard and making lemonade from our orchard, so all back to normal, and here I am with a slightly rusty V-Rod that needs tarting back up before the Summer shows.

How are things there?

·
Buy American!
3,960 Posts
:dance:Louis!:dance:

I was sure that you were gone for good.:sad:

:dance:I'm so glad that you're back!!!:dance:

We've got a bunch of new members, but most of them are yet shy. The regular pundits, like me, are getting boring but mostly just MEAN. Ignore the meanies and stay awhile!!!

You've made my day!:)

·
Retired, Not SLOW!
6,000 Posts
There are two active oil threads so little's changed here. :hiding:
Good to see you're still among the living.

·
Banned
3,309 Posts
Any new stuff available?

I bought a second hand dynojet tuner some years ago and the TwinScan.

This worked perfectly - I spent many happy hours building the perfect map for my D&D, bike goes like stink, sounds great and is not too thirsty.

However the dynojet confuses the V-Gauge and is messy, so I'd like to replace it, ideally converting the map I have already made..

I bought a SERT off a member here, but then moved house. Most things have re-surfaced, but the SERT never did (sniff).

That was about three years ago.

Every other vehicle I own now has a free, open source tuner.

Any sign of one for the V-Rod yet?
The only thing that's really new is the Cobra PowerPro tuner. It's an interesting concept, and gets a lot of good reviews from users, but there is only one dyno sheet that I've ever found. I'd like to try one, but I'm too poor to toss $600 on a whim.

No public domain access to Harley ECM's yet, and probably never will be.

·
Registered
962 Posts
hey welcome back Louis !

wow tough time glad it looks like its going in the right direction now !

not much changed to be honest except there are lots of new "Muscle" riders on here now which has been good as they have created new items for there bikes like the A B D and DX owners did way back.

cant help with tuner , still got my cheap VH fuelpak on since 2008 and all good !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts