Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,

(Correction its an AW not WA)
Enough wth the Rioma bar !! coudn handle long rides ...
looking for somthing much similar to the beach bar and good looking for my AW .. i hate the original bar it has a bad look from front sissy look !! :mad:

Any ideas !!

For ppl who dont know the beach bar herein a link for the bar it fits the road king perfectly ..

http://www.actionsalvage.com/mcc2/images/bars/bar_styles/beach_bars.bmp

any advices ..

and here is my bike

·
'04 1300
3,071 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Switch to a D cluster, and mount any bars you want. Will need longer wires and cables and lines, but nothing too difficult. Bike looks great! I can see how they would be horrible on long rides. PM me. Joe

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, i appreciate your help ...

Switch to a D cluster, and mount any bars you want. Will need longer wires and cables and lines, but nothing too difficult. Bike looks great! I can see how they would be horrible on long rides. PM me. Joe
Joe, the D cluster ?!! would you mind clarify and advice what is this part and from where can i have it ?!!

many thanks for your help

·
Slow
77 Posts
Thanks guys, i appreciate your help ...

Joe, the D cluster ?!! would you mind clarify and advice what is this part and from where can i have it ?!!

many thanks for your help
I think he is referring to the riser/gauge setup on the "D" or "DX" models. Your "AW" model had the bars welded to the riser on the clamshell but the "D" and "DX" models do not have the bars welded to the riser so any standard 1" Harley bar will work and you wouldn't need anything "AW" specific.

Let me know if you are looking to sell that Rizoma setup.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts